Customer Engagement Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a project manager to manage our customer engagement projects. You will be a seasoned project manager with good customer facing skills, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, a well organised self starter. Our primary business language is English, if you have other language skills this would be an advantage.
Primary areas we are looking for are Europe, N America and Asia.
Project Management Qualification : Prince2 or PMP or MSP
- Lead the entire project life cycle
- Achieve periodic objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Track the project progress
- Maintain the project logs, status reports, documentation and plan
- Host meetings and workshops
- A project management qualification (Prince2, PMP, MSP)
- At least 5 years project management experience
- Perfect spoken / written English
- Be a disciplined self starter
- An understanding of the logistics industry
- Be willing to work in different time zones (occasionally)
- Excellent customer facing skills
Nice to have
- Other languages
- Knowledge of logistics systems
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Cargowise Certification
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Attractive salary package.
Full training given for the projects you are working on, including
industry recognised courses.
You will have a vast array of friendly helpful colleagues to assist whenever you need them.
Everything you need to ensure you can do your job.